Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The new Batik Handpainted Moby Wrap - finally!

I've promised a pic of this for a long time now and finally got one today! yay! Don't you love it when you finally finish something that was left hanging? I can close another part of my brain now - which is a good thing because I need all the room I can find to remember everything I need to remember these days.


So the new Moby - here it is! I just love it and so does Miss Abbey! It's the same nice stretchy t shirt fabric as the solid colors, but handpainted with pretty flowers and vines. Plus, it was tie dyed which adds a nice element to the wrap itself. Definitely a "treat yourself" baby carrier for those of us who carry our babies everywhere! Way to go Moby Wrap! These are now available in our store - Full Circle Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment