Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wow! Another year is coming to a close. What a year it has been too! Time to look back, reflect and be thankful for an amazing life and year. Looking forward to a wonderful year ahead in 2008!

We have a new baby coming.... not my own (got you there didn't I!) but my closest friend is due in June. I can't wait and I'm so excited for her and her family! We'll surely be getting lots of new baby snuggles and spoiling the new little one with soft goodies.

I'm thinking (& praying!) about bringing my twins home to school with us this coming year as well. Sometimes just the thought of them all in the house together overwhelms me, but I'm feeling led to do this with them. Changing their hearts and bringing them back home to learn will surely be a good thing. Busy...but good.

It's time to add the finishing touches to our Christmas. There are peanut butter chocolates to be made (an annual tradition here) and presents to wrap for all the children. Hoping for a few colds days to cuddle by the fire place in some strong arms too.

We'll see you again in 2008! Merry Christmas!

xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment